Since its inception, the CTC Foundation has been proud to support the initiative, creativity and passion of teachers, and staff of the Celebrate the Children school. Annually, funds permitting, the foundation issues 5-10 grants with a combined total of $5,000-10,000. Over the years these efforts have been supported with a host of grants in excess of $40,000.
The grants have funded a variety of programs, equipment and special projects coordinated by the school staff including technology for facilitated communication and enhanced learning, iPads, Osmo Genius kits, Green Vision tool boxes, sensory equipment, outdoor play equipment, CPR course for staff, art storage and equipment, a Maker-space Lab and so many more exciting initiatives.
In addition to awarding grants each year, the CTC Foundation also assists in underwriting special events and one time purchases of equipment. For example, in the past, the CTC Foundation has assisted and helped underwrite the following:
- the purchase of yearbooks for all students;
- the Spring Concert –an impressive all out, all hands-on-deck production entirely planned, written and produced by the students;
- purchased white boards in all classrooms;
- annual benefit sponsorship and in-kind donations and
- purchased Chromebooks for school-wide assessments; and so much more.
Due Fall 2017
Awarded Spring 2018